Monday, September 21, 2009

Cure



Clearly I remember that day. Shattered by the past few weeks of misery I stayed at home at did all the stuff I needed.
An early capuchino on the balcony, watching as the city (that does sleep!) awakens and as the fog slowly retreats to give place the ever weakening sunshine of fall. I did freeze but the hot cup in the hands gave me some warm. I stared from nothing to nowhere . My head was empty.
Then I took a bath and shaved - as if I could remove all the bad feelings which were at this point were still out of my head. I knew that sooner or later I would have to tackle them I was just not in the mood yet.
After setting right a few packs of paper I just let it go. Ideas, maybes, perhapses, facts and fiction, erases and rewinds, thoughts, past and future, feature and abscence charged my mind and I let them to embarass and torture me all day.
I would lie if I told you that I was over it by the next day but it did help. It was enough to sweeten the next morning's capuchino...

Photo: To wish impossible things by wries

No comments: