Monday, January 5, 2009

Reloaded


8 o'clock in the morning and the noise of the trash-truck wakes me up. The tea tastes better than the previous weeks. People are walking on the streets. The shops are opened. That ever-angry shopkeeper is looking at me again with a question in her bored eyes: "'Da hell 'ya want?" I feel like jumping around and hug her, smile at her and yell to her face:

"I would like my everyday pastry!!"

The post office is crowded with old people paying their bills. The sound of the copier is buzzing not far from me in the library. I managed to continue my childish game of "borrowing" some printed papers again.

The world phisically started its life once more. And I feel like jumping it around and hug it, smile on it and yell into its face: I'm living!
Mankind is not made for vegetating for such a long time. It is for creativity, for performance and for happiness. And you can only be happy if you feel produtive. It can be a small thing as a homework but never forget that it only depends on you. It's something I have to keep in mind too.
Photo from here by =circle--of--fire

No comments: