Friday, March 27, 2009

Seconds of Sorrow in Spring



3 days ago I entered into a relegation zone. All I could think about is the past and how much I want it back. It’s not that I don’t like the present... These annoying little bits and bots kept me awake at midnight. Is it possible to get it back? Not just a part of it but the whole. The light hearted summer, the culture shock of London, the hug of Holland, the tiredness of France, those lovely palm trees of Valencia and that freezing welcome of Cluj-Napoca.
Is it possible to force one’s past into a box and open it whenever he wants? And will it have the same effect everytime? Is it a sign of something?
Nevertheless I keep myself to this few lines I read:

„If you are out of breath and your enthusiasm slipped away, continue it. Not for yourself nor for life itself. Do it just for fun. And help will come”

*note: help did come on the next day

No comments: