Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Choices


And what else do you need?
gfgf
One click and you change channels.
Another click and the Dvd player with your favourite music turns on.
Pick up the phone and you just a few numbers
away from those who you want to be with.
Choices are always in front of you. Whenever you make a decision you can not be sure that the right was chosen. Only time could tell whether it was good or not.
ghg
But until that, I change channels, put my favourite music on, and call my friends.

1 comment:

Mireia Cantó i Pastor said...

In my opinion, you never can say that you are sure. I know it's a strong opinion, but thing are always changing and... Difficult. I can see that... in spite of your hangover, you can write a post for your blog but not an e-mail for me... very bad... :p I'm joking!
Enjoy the weekend!