Friday, May 16, 2008

Versos para ti (Poems for you)


Sitting on the sides... xx

Sitting on the edges of the Nothing... xx

Laying on the edge of Nothing
Trapped in telling... xxx

Laying on the edge of Nothing
Trapped in whispering
The name of you... xx

Laying on the edge of Nothing
Trapped in whispering
The Call of you
Sinkink in the orange wilderness
and the xxx

Laying on the edge of Nothing,
Trapped in whispering
The Call of you,
Sinking in the orange wilderness,
With this strange awarness;
Not to get too closely.
It can be deadly.

3 comments:

Mireia Cantó i Pastor said...

Nothing will be deadly for you,
you are not trapped,
and, I'm sure you are not sitting on the edges of the Nothing.

You are trying to get what you want, and whatever makes you feel satisfied. Your words are always perfect, always suitable; and also, always welcome.

Continue by this way.

The biggest hug from Leeuwarden

P.D.: Yes, they are my legs. One of them a little bit deformed because of the white wall...

Monaramona86 said...

I lost something. I don’t know where.
I lost something. Come, help me find it.
I had it yesterday, I think it was May.
I don’t remember why I had it.


It took so long to find it.
I looked so long everywhere.
I lost something.Please, help me find it.
It’s so hard to to breath the air.


I feel like I’m suffocating,
Hard to get through the nights.
I lost something. Will you find it?
Don’t go and don’t turn off the lights…



…You said I can keep it.
And now you took it away.
Give it back. I really need it
Make my days shine again.


I gave it to you, you took it,
Though you did not asked for it.
I gave it to you, now you have it,
And I stand here without it.


You took my heart. Now it’s broken
And you don’t need it anymore.
You took my heart. Got it, broke it.
And I’m alome again, ever more…

Vic said...

Oh nice poem, maybe I will do something with it...